Download PDF version of the CV
- Visual correspondent for European Press Photo Agency / EFE, Spain, 2015 – present: Visual reporting, both video and still images, on political and cultural news and events in Haiti.
- Visual correspondent for Titre Magazine, Canada, 2014 – present: Visual and critical storytelling about social and political issues in Haiti.
- Freelance NGO and non-profit photographer, 2006 – present: Working with various humanitarian organizations and groups in creating visual presentation of their efforts, events, and results. Past clients include UNICEF, Save The Children, Amnesty International, California Academy of Sciences, Crohn’s and Colitis Canada, Malteser, and ASB.
- Fluent in digital photography using various types of DSLR Cameras
- Skilled in editing and re-touching images using Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
- Expert in working in crisis affected communities (examples in Haiti: Hurricane Matthew, Haiti Refugee Crisis, Cite Soleil, earth quake camps, etc)
- Expert in capturing human emotions and interactions
Includes but not limited to: New York Times, Washington Post, The Guardian, The BBC, BuzzFeed, Aljazeera, and Hoy.
- Oxford Learning College – Diploma in Journalism
- College Diploma in Arts – Humber institute of arts and technologies – Toronto, Canada
- VII Evolution Tour Seminar
- VII – Survival: The complete travel toolkit (By Ron Haviv)
- IPA – Approaches to Visualizing Social Stories
- Pointer’s News University – Eyetracking Photojournalism
This photo is copyright protected